Progetto "Internazionalizzazione dei Corsi di Studio"
CALL FOR APPLICANTS-SCOLARSHIP PROGRAMME 2016/17
The University of Naples Federico II (UNINA), Department of Molecular Medicine and Medical Biotechnology, MSc in Medical Biotechnology, is pleased to invite applicants for its scholarship programme for the academic year 2016/2017. UNINA fellows will enroll at UNINA for the a.y. 2016/2017.
Application deadline: July, 23th2016 at 1.00 pm (Italian Time)
- Fellows receive a scholarship of 3.000,00 Euros per semester (taxes are not included), that means 6.000,00 euros per academic year, to partially cover their stay in Naples. Moreover, for all the foreign students there will be a significant and partial registration fee waiver.
All fellows are responsible for their own travel and health care provisions. They will be helped to find a room/apartment and to fulfill all the bureaucratic issues (permit of stay request, bank account opening, etc.) by the Erasmus Point Naples (www.erasmuspoint.net).
2. All candidates possessing any of the following requirements can submit their application:
a. foreign citizenship or be Italian citizenship having a study title obtained abroad.
b. candidates are required to have certified English proficiency at least B1 level - under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and Italian (A2 certificated) or English(B1 certificated).
3. How to apply
The applications must be emailed to: email firstname.lastname@example.org - together the following documents in only one pdf file no later than 1.00 pm (Italian Time)
- Application form (see Annex 1)
- Transcript of Records of first level degree obtained abroad containing the list of the exams and their grades; only if degree certificate is written in a language different from Italian, English, French, Spanish or German, must attach to the submitted documentation an official translation of the degree certificate in one of the languages mentioned above, together with a legal declaration of local value by the Italian Embassy in the country where the degree certificate was obtained
- Educational CV and job experiences portfolio if available
- Motivational letter (one page, no more than 2.000 characters)
- Passport scan
- Official English (Cambridge ESOL, PET/FCE, IELTS, ETS: TOEFL, etc.) and/or Italian language knowledge certificate released by an internationally recognized language institution, referring to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
4. Fellows are chosen by a selection Committee nominated by the Department/School on the basis of the following award criteria:
- Career (evaluated on CV, Certificates, portfolio): up to 15 points
- Motivation letter: up to 8 points
- Official language certification: up to 7 points.
The selection Committee is composed of 4 components selected by the Head of the department.
UNINA will deliver all communication concerning this competitive selection process to candidates by email. The email used will be the one specified by the candidate in the application form. Selected students will be contacted by email no later than July 29th, 2016.
Candidates are strongly recommended to submit early applications and not to wait until last minute. UNINA shall not be held responsible for any dysfunction due to technical problems and/or overloading of lines of communication, for the loss of communications due to incorrect email address details or candidates’ failures to communicate changes of e
-mail address, nor for any other problems or delays caused by third parties, unexpected occurrences or unforeseeable circumstances.
Failure to comply with the rules contained in this call for applications will result in exclusion from the competition.