The 20th International Conference BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING 2016 will take place in Santaka Valley KTU Science and Technology Centre, K. Baršausko str. 59, Kaunas, Lithuania from 24th - 25th November 2016 . BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING 2016 is organized by the Kaunas University of Technology, Biomedical Engineering Institute in collaboration with the Lithuanian Society of Biomedical Engineering.
Conference “Biomedical Engineering” invites all researchers, physicians, engineers, and students, who work at hospitals, companies, research institutions and universities, on creation, and use application of medical devices, provide scientific research in multidisciplinary field of biomedical engineering.
- technological support of health care;
- physiological modeling and measurements;
- biosensors and transducers;
- methods and devices for diagnostics and therapy;
- stationary and wireless systems for screening and monitoring;
- acquisition and processing of biosignals and images;
- medical visualization;
- hemodynamics and tissue characterization;
- medical informatics and bioinformatics;
- e-Health and telemedicine;
- clinical decision support systems;
- medical ultrasound technologies;
- biomechanics and rehabilitation technologies;
- clinical engineering.
Young researchers (up to 30 years inclusive) are invited to participate in traditional contest for the best presentation. Prizes are waiting.
Business companies and other organizations are welcome to present their products, services and activities.
All details, registration and contacts you will find at the updated conference webpage: Biomedical Engineering Conference 2016